Accubond - Bonded Core
FOR A COMPELTE LIST OF ACCUBOND BULLETS, PRICING AND STOCKED ITEMS ~ CLICK HERE ~
Through an exclusive bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond® couples Nosler's proven copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep and retains its weight, without causing extensive barrel fouling. The unique white polymer tip resists deforming and initiates expansion on impact. Nosler's Solid Base® at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms.
- Unique White Polymer Tip: Assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil.
- Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket: Lethal penetration and uniform expansion with maximum weight-retention and minimal barrel fouling.
- Lead-Alloy Core: Engineered for balanced expansion.
- Proprietary Bonding Process Eliminates all possibility of component separation.
- Boat-Tail Design: Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and for easier loading.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
The Gun Room accepts no liability for the use of the products offered in this shop. The information on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a shopping cart. The information on this site does not replace the information in the owners manual for each product. We do our best to get proper images for each item, but in some cases images may only represent the product. Prices are subject to change at anytime, to confirm prices or availalbility please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll Free 1.866.257.7271